CCCC 2020 Member Registration is now open!
Dear CCCC Member, Parent or Carer,
We are pleased to confirm that registration for the 2020 season is now open! As opposed to previous years, where we have asked members to complete hard copy forms, we will now be managing the sign-up process online. Please find below more details on how to become a member of CCCC.
CCCC membership is open to all children between the ages of 7 and 15. Our aim is to offer high quality cricket coaching in an open, inclusive and enjoyable environment.
Registration and Match Fees
Fees for the 2020 season will be the same as for both 2018 and 2019 and will be £80 for the first child, £60 for the second child and £40 for any further children (from the same family). This fee will:
- Cover ALL Saturday (girls section) and/or Sunday morning coaching sessions for the 2020 season (from April through to the end of August)
- Cover ALL match fees during the outdoor season
- Provide your child with access to the winter indoor net programs (additional fee’s apply to cover the hire of the facilities)
- Provide U15s with access to the Cambridge CC senior section, including winter nets, summer training and senior matches (additional fee’s apply to cover the hire of facilities)
Payment of registration fees should be made by bank transfer using the below details:
- Bank Name: NatWest
- Account Name: The City of Cambridge Cricket Club Ltd
- Account Number: 16663004
- Sort Code: 60-18-10
- Please list your surname in the payment reference, so we can track who the payment is from.
We are very keen to ensure as many children as possible can participate in cricket. To this end, under certain circumstances, we also have the ability to reduce the fees and provide playing kit free of charge. Please contact the Chairman directly, for a discrete conversation, if this is something you would like to know more about.
The CCCC Registration Process
If you would like your child to become a member of CCCC, you will need you to do the following three things:
- Complete our online membership form
- Complete our online code of conduct and safe hands policy form
- Transfer the correct membership fee by bank transfer to CCCC (see above)
Once we have received your completed forms and the correct payment, we will contact you to confirm your membership has been accepted. We will try to do this as soon as we can but, in the meantime, if you have any queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All policies adopted by CCCC can be viewed on this web-site or on our play-cricket web page: http://cityofcambridge.play-cricket.com/
Please contact us if you have any questions on any of the above.
The CCCC Team